- The CCT application pack and full instructions will be sent to trainees 3-5 months before the CCT date by the Royal College Radiologists.
- Programme Directors will need to submit a final report on the trainee to the College.
- Your final ARCP 6 must have taken place.
- CCT forms cannot be signed off by Severn PGME until the Final ARCP 6 has taken place, as this document also needs to be atatched to your CCT application form.
- Trainees need to send thier CCT forms to the Education Programme Manager at Severn PGME. On obtaining the Postgraduate Dean (or Dean's representative) signature the Specialty Manager will either return the form and trainee paperwork to the trainee, or send directly to the College, trainee will advise Education & Programme Manager when submitting an application.
Further information should you require it can be found on the College Website Royal College of Radiologists